Wild Cow Milking Contest
31 July 2020
Event registration will be Wednesday, July 29th through Saturday, August 1st from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM at the Fair Office (North end of Fairgrounds). Must be registered and checked in by 7:00 PM evening of event, Friday or Saturday of rodeo at the Fair Office. Check-in MUST provide full team’s Hold Harmless Forms and $100.00 per team payment
Limit of five teams of three, with one alternate.
- Rodeo Judges will be the Judges for this contest.
- This event is limited to 3 minutes.
- Contestants must enter a stream of milk, drips do not count.
- Milk must be brought to the judges in the container to the West pole by the arena fence.
- All 3 team members must present the milk in the container along with the halter to the judges.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any team.
- Abuse of the cows is not allowed.
- Winner take all.
*End time may vary.